Saturday, October 1, 2011

Advertising Week in New York

I can't believe it's finally here: Advertising Week! I've waited a long time to go. I first heard about it at orientation last fall, when I didn't have a clue about advertising, and immediately, I wanted to go to New York and take part.

It's going to be a long bus ride down: about 10 hours from Toronto. We will be leaving at around midnight tomorrow, and we will get down there by about 9:00 am-10:00 am Sunday.

Not only am I going to be attending Advertising Week, but I will also be going on some tours of a few of the top agencies in the city thanks to the advertising program coordinator at Seneca, Anthony Kalamut. A big thank you for arranging everything. Not only that, but our whole class is getting a keynote speech by the CCO at CP+B, Rob Reilly.

I will do my best to blog and tweet over the course of the week and hopefully upload some photos and videos of my experience during Advertising Week. I am very excited about this opportunity.

Hopefully the next time I blog, I will be in New York! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment