Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Hope Long Copy Isn't Dead

You just don't see a lot of long copy ads any more. Most of the ads I've seen recently have been visual puns or ads with only a little bit of copy. I really hope it's not the end of long copy. I guess advertisers think that people have short attention spans and they don't like read anything, but wouldn't you figure that if someone is interested in something, they would take the time to read it? Just a thought.

This is a short blog today. More will be coming in the next few days. If anyone has some favourite long copy ads, let me know, I want to see them. In the mean time that's all for now. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @GalacticGirlx2 for even more insight into what it's like to be a student of advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment