Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm in New York City!

Wow, I can't believe it! I'm actually in New York for Advertising Week! Ad Week doesn't start until tomorrow, so today we are all just hanging out. I have to say, I wasn't sure that I was going to make it to New York. The bus ride was kind of nuts. We the the curb a couple of times and hit the side of the Lincoln Tunnel as well.

Here are some pictures of my arrival, and some of Time Square.

The bus hitting the curb while trying to make a turn.
















New York City from across the river.

A taxi cab in the Lincoln Tunnel.

Yes, Canadians: There is a Timmy's in New York!

A fender bender in Time Square.              


























































I hope you enjoyed these pictures. There will hopefully be many more. I can't wait for Advertising Week to start tomorrow. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @GalacticGirlx2 for even more insights into the life of an ad student.

No comments:

Post a Comment