Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Advertising Research

It's crazy how much research is needed in order to construct an ad or a campaign. It's all about finding out who the target group is, and literally, everything about them. You need to spot trends and link those trends back to each target group too. It seems that sometimes when I do an assignment, I am only scratching the surface of everything.

Great research leads to great ads. It's only great if you know your target group.

Sometimes when I am doing several assignments at once, I get some of the research mixed up. It can be hard to keep everything straight because there is just so much information to gather and understand.

I should have another book review up next week. It will be reading week, so I should be able to make better, more insightful posts than this. Lack of sleep is really getting in the way right now.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment