Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cundari, burritos, and evil printers

Wow, yesterday was a crazy day! I went downtown to visit Cundari, an advertising agency in Toronto. I got to ask the account executive in charge of the project that my team has been assigned a bunch of questions. He was really helpful. Everyone at the agency was super nice- we even met the owner, and got a tour. It was a great experience.

Lunch was also a great experience. I finally got to try out Burrito Boyz, and I have to say that the food there was amazing, and priced very reasonably as well.  It was crazy busy there, and we had to wait for our food because of the crowd and because there make everything fresh. It was worth the wait. There are so many great restaurants in the area around Cundari. It was hard to choose a place, but I really wanted to try Burrito Boyz out because of all the great things that I've heard about them.

Yesterday was a really long day. I couldn't blog because I had so much stuff that needed to be done. I had a huge problem with a printer that I needed to use, and that issue carried over to this morning. Why can't everything work smoothly? Why do there have to be so many hiccups? Just once, I want that printer to work fine. It ate my money. I kept trying to print, and then it would just say printer ready and not do anything. At least it was finally fixed, but it gave me hell in the process.

That is all for now. I hope to have another blog up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment