Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Interesting mini-story

So, Yesterday, I went to cash in a bond that I had, which I had forgotten about and matured way back in 2003. The woman that was helping me out was really nice, then she asked me what I was taking in school. I told her that I was an advertising student. She thought that was great. And guess what? She actually worked in the business for a while for Ogilvy & Mather in Toronto, and got to work with the guy that game up with the famous Smarties commercials. She even got to meet David Ogilvy, the man himself! How cool is that?

It's amazing how many people have actually been in the business. Everyone has some kind of cool story too.

Just to kill two birds with one stone here, I've come across the second BMW video in the series on YouTube. Here it is:



Another great ad by Cundari. That's all for now from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment