Sunday, June 19, 2011

Morning Brew

I'm sitting in Second Cup right now, sipping my white chocolate chiller and listening to Paul Anka sing a cover of Bon Jovi. Today is great: I've got a team meeting today to discuss our research project (hence the reason I'm at Second Cup), and it's still the weekend. Tomorrow will be even better. My team and I are are going to an ad agency to get our questions answered about a problem that we were assigned in school. We have to pitch our solution to the problem at the end of August.

I've finished reading a book, so my first book review will be up later today. I will be reviewing Rework, which is all about how to manage a business. You might think it that it doesn't have anything to do with advertising, but it actually does. I will explain more when I post my review.

Well, it's back to work now. I will also post tomorrow all about going to the agency.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment