Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up: Some new creative campaigns

After a 2 day hiatus, I'm back and ready to blog. I will be blogging more frequently over the next week or so, because it is Study week at school (yay, time off!). I thought I would do a weekly wrap-up of a few really cool campaigns that came out this week. Check them out below:

Dead bees try to help remaining ones live

Mr. Peanut's Stunt Double


Nokia Dancing Dolls


I hope you find these fun. I will try to do a weekly wrap-up every Saturday. This could be news that I like, or some cool new ads. Feel free to comment and let me know what you want in these wrap-ups.

I will hopefully have another book review posted today. It will be on The Brand Gap. I'll let you know what I think of the book in my review, not going to spoil it now.

Edit: Just a heads up: you might have to run your cursor over the links in order to see them.

Until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment